SFM T/20 Challenge Cup 2014-2015 sponsored by EPCA
EPCA is proud to sponsored new season with SFM T/20 Challenge Cup 2014-2015. 41 Teams participating in this tournament. Teams are divided in Premier Division & First Division. Premier Division has 13 Teams with 2 Groups as Group “A” & Group “B”. First Division has 28 Teams with 4 Groups as Group “A”, Group “B”, Group “C”, Group ”D”.
Each team will play against the other teams in their respective group in Round Robin League basis.
- In Premier Division Each Group Two Top Teams will qualify for the Semi Finals Matches.
- In First Division Each Group Two Team will qualify for the Quarter Finals Matches.
- Semi Final for Premier Division will be played against (Group A1 V/S B2) (B1 V/S A2).
- Quarter Final for First Division will be played against as ((Group A1 V/S C2) (E)) / ((B1 V/S D2) (F)) / ((C1 V/S A2) (G)) / ((D1 V/S B2) (H)).
- The final fixture for the tournament will be issued in next upcoming match.
- Grounds for the Semi Final & Final Matches will be announced by the executive committee.
- Each team is allotted 100 minutes to deliver 20 overs. The team fielding first should deliver its 20 overs within the given time. (In case the match starts after the prescribed time the umpire will decide the total number of overs to be played).
- Inner 30 – yard circle power play will apply for the first six overs. And only 2 fielders will be outside the circle and after completion of six over a minimum of 4 fielders should be inside the circle.
- A bowler cannot bowl more than 4 overs.
- Bouncers are not allowed in any EPCA Matches.
- In case if the match does not complete in the prescribed time the committee along with the umpire will decide the results.
- A minimum of 12 overs is required to complete a match (Umpires will decide the Power Play).
- The rest of laws will be follows as provided by SCC which is circulated in earlier mail.
The following points system will be observed in all domestic competitions:
WIN : 2 Points.
Loss : 0 Point.
In case Of Draw : 1 Point.
In case off Match tied:
- Should the result be a tie the following rules apply:
- The winner shall be the team losing the least number of wickets.
- Should the result still be tied, then the winner shall be the team with the higher score after 10 over’s. If the teams are still tied then the highest score after 15 over’s shall determine the result. If the teams are still tied then Super Over will take a place.
- In case any dispute raised EPCA’s decision will be final.
- Five (5) minutes delay will be considered for 1 over, the over will be deducted by the umpires; from the team whichever is adopting the time delay tactics.
- All captains are requested to advise their player not to argue with the umpire on any decisions. If any player is found complaining arguing or using foul language against the umpire/player he will be liable to face a strong disciplinary action & team captain will be facing a financial penalty Set by EPCUB.
Clubs are requested to kindly ensure that you provide qualified best umpire to officiate the schedule matches.
In case of any dispute raised EPCA’S decision will be final.
It is the both Teams’ responsibility to collect the both completed inning score sheet & submit to the concern authority on or before following Saturday at 08:30 PM for the media coverage failure to do so will not get media coverage (If in Dammam “Mr. Farhat Mehmood’s Workshop” If In Al Khobar “ADPCO Office.”). & the complete “Match Summary Report” to be mailed as Excel format only to email@example.com / Imtiyaz@epca.comsa .
If a winner Team / Clubs fail to submit (02) Two Complete Score Sheets, there will be Deduction (1) One Point from Total Tally for each match.
Strict Compliance Of All Rules Are Solicited.
Dear Manager / Captain
EPCA Registered Clubs
On behalf of EPCA, we congratulate Harley Davidson CC of First Division and Al Tuwairqi CC of Premier Division, on winning the Moneygram Cricket Ke Badshah 2014 Finals. We also thank for excellent cooperation of all clubs in ensuring that the tournamnet successful completion.
EPCA is pleased to announce the Super Cup T20 sponsored by Alturki will commence this week. To discuss and finalize the pattern All Captains or Managers are invited to attend a Kick Off Meeting in New Khan restaurant Khobar on Wednesday 2 April 2014 at 8 pm. Due to lack of space please ensure that either the manager or captain of the club attend the meeting.
Best Regards and Good Luck
ALTUWAIRQI ARE EPCA’S UNDISPUTED ‘CRICKET KE BADSHAH
wairqi continued their unbeaten winning streak by thrashing Harley-Davidson in the super-finals of ‘MoneyGram’ sponsored ‘Cricket Ke Badhshah T20 Tournament’ organized by EPCA under auspices of Saudi Cricket Center (SCC).
Inviting Harley-Davidson to bat first, with decent bowling and fielding performance, AlTuwairqi tight roped Harley-Davison innings that resulted in wickets tumbling at regular intervals, batsmen played into the hands of experienced AlTuwairqi attack and ended up putting just 153/8 in their allotted 20 overs. Khawar Sohail was the wrecker in chief picking up three wickets, Navid Abrar bagged two, Athar Ali & Tajamal Hayat grabbed one each.
The opening pair of Khawar Sohail & Tapas came out to bat with a positive intent and had an exhilarating opening partnership of 117 runs. Khawar Sohail was in a punishing mood, hitting boundaries at will, Tapas played an anchor role by giving maximum strike to the performer of the tournament, later when Khawar got out, caught by Waseem Akram of Osman, Tapas changed the gears and batted with aplomb to guide his team to nine wickets win.
Scores: Harley-Davison 153/8 (Ram Ganesh 25*, Arshad Mahmood 23, Yasir Mahmood 17, Osman AbdulGhani 17, Faisal Saleem 16, Khawar 3-23, Navid 2-26) lost to
AlTuwairqi 154/1 (Khawar 62, Tapas 66 Not Out, Osman AbdulGhani 1-31) by Nine wickets.
Man of the Match: Khawar Sohail (AlTuwairqi)
Umpires: M. Khaleel (Kanoo AlDossary) & AbdulAzeez (AlBawardi).
Scorer: Sabir (NawabTigers Bindelamah)
ALTUWAIRQI ARE EPCA’S UNDISPUTED ‘CRICKET KE BADSHAH AlTu wairqi continued...
SFM T/20 Challenge Cup 2014-2015 sponsored by EPCA EPCA is...
Dear Manager / CaptainEPCA Registered Clubs Further to our email...
Sponsors & Supporters